Monday, May 11, 2009

Answered Prayers...

It has been neat to see the Lord at work just since I posted the last prayer requests.
We felt like we were supposed to help with Hans's glasses, so Friday when I gave Crismen what I felt the Lord wanted us to give, she said it was over half of what they needed to have by Wednesday!! She said that she has not been worrying about it because her pastor's wife once told her to take problems to the Lord and then let them "kouche"--rest or lie. Situations like this always build my faith in the fact that God KNOWS our needs even before anyone else and He cares about them and answers in miraculous ways when it is His will/time.
Then this morning I got a note from Flori. She sounded upbeat, but please continue to pray for her to feel peace and fulfillment in the place God has her now.
Thanks again for praying for us and all those God puts in our path.

1 comment: